Zenlive-3.0 is here!
We are proud to present the next generation of the Zenlive Gnu/Linux LiveCD. Zenlive is the official Zenwalk Gnu/Linux LiveCD and is now available to the general public. Based on the latest stable release of Zenwalk GNU/Linux, version 3.0, ZenLive-3.0 is a LiveCD powerhouse complete with wireless networking support, Multimedia, Office and Gaming software as well as international fonts and DVD codecs. Zenlive comes with full kernel 2.6 support, including udev for device initialization. It has been optimized for easier usage including one application per task and the lastest XFCE Desktop and Zenwalk artwork.
Changes from Zenlive-2.8 include:
* Better USB storage devices support from boot up.
* Better sound auto configuration.
* A new, more stable implementation of the Union filesystem.
* The Linux kernel-126.96.36.199
* Over 100 software upgrades as well as some new software.
Continuing from tradition, Zenlive-3.0 is:
* Automatically mounts both Linux and Windows partitions making it
a valuable system recovery tool.
* Created in a layered modular way that allows easy customization.
* Created from latest stable Zenwalk release
* Includes one item per task reducing the boot time.
* Optimized to be the fastest Live CD on the planet.
* Zenlive requires little of your system resources, enabling a greater
memory storage capacity than most or all other LiveCDs.
We had a terrific time building and testing this latest version and we are sure that you will enjoy it too.
Put a little Zen in your PC with ZenLive today!
You can follow this link to the Zenlive downloads site and homepage.
The ZenLive Gnu/Linux Team